A hotel for the whole family: the perfect time-out for everyone!
As a host family with four children, we know how important shared moments of happiness are for a sense of togetherness. That is why we do our best every day at the Walliserhof to make your holiday with children unique. Look forward to a varied and relaxing family adventure!
The philosophy of our design-loving four-star hotel in Vorarlberg: Design, fun and enjoyment for everyone! We want to create a place for parents and children where they can spend quality time together.
In our family-friendly hotel, exercise and fun, but also chilling out and relaxing are our top priorities. Snuggle up, dream and wake up with mountain views in our spacious rooms and suites. Enjoy a wellness meal together in the lively Alm Spa and relax in the Scesa Bar - our family-friendly vintage living room!
Holidays with children in the mountains
Where better to do this than in one of the most beautiful high valleys in the Alps? The Brandnertal is a unique natural setting - relaxing for adults and exciting for little explorers. The kids walk barefoot over grass and stones, explore the animal world or take a close look at the forest floor.
The Kidsclub at the Walliserhof
Even if the weather doesn't play along or mum and dad want to take a break in the quiet glacier spa, the hotel's own kids club "never grow up" is the right choice. Children are well looked after here from 15 to 18 o'clock and from 19.30 to 21 o'clock. In between there is plenty of time for a dinner with the whole family in our Gourmet Restaurant Hochsitz.
The children's club of our family-friendly hotel is located on the ground floor of the suite wing. A bright, colourful, friendly and light-flooded room with a view of the greenery. In one corner games are stacked, in another the mini kitchen turns children into little master chefs.
Kids quickly leave their mobile phones behind when they can marvel at popcorn in a children's cinema, loll about on sacks or build fantasy castles out of giant lego. According to the motto of the kidsclub "never grow up" mum and dad also like to come along to play together with the kiddies.
Holidays with children in the Brandnertal valley
- While hiking the little ones discover nature in a playful way, for example on the nature jump path, barefoot path or animal experience path.
- The Brandnertal Bike Park offers family fun for young and old. The three kilometre long downhill course, suitable for beginners, is ideal for this.
- The Waldseilpark offers easy courses for children from the age of eight and a height of 110 centimetres.
- The weekly children's programme of the tourism association - from trial riding to children's cinema - provides fun and action.
- In winter, the family-friendly ski area attracts visitors, and in summer, the Alvierbad natural bathing lake in the middle of the fire.
Ready for a holiday with children at the Valais farm? Our team has exciting excursion tips ready for you!
Book your room at WALLISERHOF
Book your dream room online in one minute