Good food is more than taste
Beef stock, beef bones, fried vegetables and a dash of red wine: the hearty demi-glace power sauce not only contains the best ingredients, but also plenty of time. After the chef of our gourmet hotel has poured water on it, it is allowed to simmer for a whole day and a whole night.
Why are we telling you this? Because good food is a real concern for us. The powerful beef sauce is the best example of this: We make the beef fund from bone meal ourselves. We cut the vegetables by hand. And: We take a lot of time so that the taste can really unfold.
Cooking means bearing responsibility
The culinary philosophy of our gourmet hotel extends far beyond the horizon. We are convinced that good food can only be created under good conditions. It is important for us to know where our food comes from - and what is happening around it. We are aware of our responsibility!
Regional cuisine that conserves resources
That's why we use regional ingredients and short transport routes in our gourmet hotel. We maintain personal contact with farmers and producers. The well-being of the animals is the focus of all our meat dishes. Game comes from own hunting, meat from farmers from the region.
We get the milk every morning from the farm. We pluck parsley, sage & Co. fresh from the dew in the herb garden. In line with our philosophy of sustainability, we plan our kitchen carefully and prevent food wastage.
Honest craftsmanship you can taste
Homemade and handmade are our strength: from the strong beef sauce over the homemade bread up to the homemade tomato ketchup. In our kitchen we bake, roast, cook and ferment - without any artificial additives or flavour enhancers. Hurray for our best trained kitchen artists in our gourmet hotel! Every day they conjure up pure enjoyment on the plates with a lot of skill, care and attention to detail.
Start your holiday with sunlight and nature!
daily from 7.30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- homemade bread and croissants
- finest coffee from ILLY in barista quality
- freshly prepared egg dishes & waffles
- homemade jams & spreads
- Sausage and cheese directly from the farmer
Enjoy coffee & cocktails in our living room bar!
daily from 12 to 18 o'clock
- plenty of space and free space for everyone
- Vintage flair and casual design
- Coffee specialities from ILLY
- homemade pastries
- imaginative cocktail creations
- Fireplace, piano and book corner
- Nostalgia sniff in the hunting room next door
Celebrate a first-class gourmet dinner in five courses!
täglich from 18 and until 22 o'clock
- Fine dining in a chilly atmosphere - inside or outside
- Five courses, with two courses choice between meat and vegetarian
- Alternatively three courses from the À-la-carte menu
- Individual menus and menus for guests with allergies
- Fondue experience at Fondue Stüble at no extra charge
- Please take a seat until 8.30 p.m.!
Book your room at WALLISERHOF
Book your dream room online in one minute