Please be aware that, when you book your stay at the Walliserhof, the following conditions apply:
- We are a non-smoking hotel.
- All prices include half-board and taxes. For short stays (fewer than three nights), there is a price increase of € 20 per person, per night (until 10th July 2015 only Fridays and Saturdays).
- Your dog is more than welcome to join us, just not in the restaurant and pool areas. If you bring your four-legged friend on holiday with you, there is an extra, one-off fee of € 33 for cleaning after your departure.
- Check in: all our rooms are available from 3pm at the latest each day. In most cases, you can move in earlier than this. You’re more than welcome to arrive at the hotel in the morning.
- Departure: the latest check out time on your departure date is 11am. If the room has not been booked, however, we would be delighted for you to continue using it all day and make the most of the last day of your holiday.
- Payment: we accept payment in Euro and Swiss Francs, or using Mastercard, Eurocard, Visa and, of course, EC cards.
- Cancellations: a 30% deposit is payable when you book. You may cancel at any time, up to seven days before your arrival. In the event of a cancellation, your deposit is retained as credit at the hotel. It is not paid back to you.
- Cancellation terms if you have taken advantage of a deal or offer: 100% deposit, 100% cancellation fee.
- Walliserhof Cancellation Insurance: for € 3 per person per booked holiday day, you can cover all cancellation costs resulting from injury, illness or other serious personal reasons affecting the person making the reservation, their children, siblings, parents or grandparents. If you would like to purchase our reasonably priced Walliserhof Cancellation Insurance for € 3 per person per booked holiday day, just let us know when you book.