walliserhof - all this included
Walliserhof - Good to Know
- Beautycare ProductsYou can find a nail file, cotton buds, soap and shower gel in your room.
- LaundryFor a fee of 5€ we can wash and iron your favourite clothes for you. Please note that a dry cleaning is not possible.
- Room serviceRoom service at no extra charge on the price of the bar menu!
- InternetFree Wireless-LAN can be installed in your room on request.
Free Internet-Surf-Station in the lobby.
- Shuttle ServiceFree shuttle service with the hotel's own VW-Bus to the golf course and cable-cars.
- LanguagesEnglish, French, Italian
- Type of HotelWelcome to the welcoming and sporty Design Hotel in the Alps.
We are a non-smoking hotel.
- ChildcareChildren are always welcome (under 14s are not permitted in the naked areas of the saunas). To pass the time we offer a small play room on the 5th floor.
We do not offer child care - however we would be happy to organise a babysitter at an hourly rate.
- Car ParkFree car-parking at hotel
- Payment / CancellationWe accept Swiss Francs, Euro, Mastercard, Eurocard, Visacard and of course EC cards.
If you cancel up to 7 days before your scheduled arrival, your deposit is kept at credit for your next holiday at our hotel!
Fewer than 7 days before your scheduled arrival we charge 100% of the room price as a cancellation fee.
- Check in & Check outAll of our rooms are available from 3 p.m. at the latest. Normally you are free to move in earlier! You are more that welcome to arrive in the morning if you wish.
On your day of departure we ask that you vacate your room by 11 a.m. If the room remains free you are welcome to use it the rest of the day free of charge, giving you one last chance to relax at our hotel!
- Opening TimesOur team is there for you all year!
- DogsYou're welcome to bring your dog on holiday!
Dogs are not allowed in the restaurant or pool areas. If you would like your four-legged friend to join you at dinner, we will be happy to reserve you a table in our Stüble parlour.
A service charge of 27.00€ will be charged upon departure for room cleaning.
- Ski LiftsModern cable cars, well prepared pistes and untouched deep snow slopes - pure ski fun in the family ski region of Brandnertal!
14 ski lifts. 55 km of pistes.
Our hotel is 7 minute's walk from the valley station of the local cable car - the Brandnertaler Bergbahnen. Our shuttle service can pick you up and drop you off whenever you want!
- Places of InterestThe Inatura nature museum in Dornbirn, the wildlife park in Feldkirch and the art house in Bregenz are all worth a visit!
- AirportFriedrichshafen - 65 km
Memmingen - 100 km
Zurich - 130 km
Munich - 250 km
- Bus / TrainThe nearest bus stop is located right next to the hotel.
The next train station is in Bludenz, which offers trains to many major cities. We can pick you up from the station for 15€ if required. Please let us know when you are due to arrive.
- TownsHotel Walliserhof is 12 minutes drive from Bludenz, 20 minutes drive from Feldkirch, 25 minutes drive from Dornbirn and 35 minutes away from Bregenz.
- Special Mealson request we will cook dishes to suit your required diet, including:
You will become an individual menu and we'll guarantee diversity.
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Low in carbohydrate
- Lunchtime soup
- Afternoon tea: Sandwiches, cakes, fresh fruit
- Gourmet evening meal
- Low Calorie CuisineOn request we can cook the following for you:
- Lactose free
- Gluten free
- Low carbohydrates
In each case you will receive a separate menu, diversity guaranteed!
- Table Tennis / Pool / Table Football
- Snow-Shoe Hiking
- Horse Riding
- Hiking / Nordic WalkingFree participation in the guided mountain tours from BergAktiv - Summer and Winter.
- GolfPartner of the Golf Club Brand – with reduced green fees.
- Equipment Hire-10% at ski hire Sport MUK
-10% at ski hire Sport Bertel
- Ski PassPartner of the Brandnertaler cable-cars with special weeks at super prices.
Ski passes available direct at the hotel reception - avoid long queues at the cable-car ticket offices.
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools / SaunaTea bar in the pool area with:
- Fresh apples,
- A variety of herbal teas,
- Grander water
- Ayurveda / Massages / ThalassoOur spa team is there to pamper you 7 days a week with Ayurveda, Shiatsu, massages and cosmetic treatments!
FInd out more under brand beauty spa
- Spa Area & Garden
- Zen Garden with herbal garden and Kneipp pool
- Damasco Spa (pool, infrared cabin, Finnish sauna, Asian sauna, salt cave, steam room)
- Spa appointments are available from our Spa Team 7 days a week from 9:00 to 21:00.